Emotions in Photography
Kentish Town Improvement Fund
To contribute towards the wellbeing of those affected by emotional difficulties
(non-diagnosis specific) through the use of photography.
Over this four week project participants were encouraged to explore particularly personal issues. Sessions focused on:
- Developing visual literacy and language
- Taking photographs in session & as homework
- Deconstructing photographs & making derivative works
- Reflecting & sharing work
- Creating a hand-stitched book
“I felt really held and supported by Daniel. I really enjoyed working on a finished product and making a book.”
"C, project participant"